Old July 3rd 06, 08:08 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Paul G Paul G is offline

Default Letter from TfL to FCC

In message , Russell Wykes
writes

"Paul G" wrote in message

That I happen to have come across and I believe, (although not
guarantee!) is ok for general distribution. The copy I have is a PDF on
TfL paper, so here is the text from the letter (retyped, so the typos
will be mine!):

Ms Elaine Holt
Managing Director
First Capital Connect
Hertford House
1 Cranwood Street
London EC1V 9QS

7th June 2006

Dear Elaine

Announcement on Fares - 6th June

SNIP

I look forward to your confirmation that you have reconsidered your

position and will be advising the public to this effect.

Yours sincerely,
Ian Brown
Managing Director, London Rail
['Mayor of London' logo]
['A division of Transport for London' etc wording]

Has a reply from Ms Holt been forthcoming yet do you know?

Russ Wykes

No idea, but I'll check it out...

--
Paul G