Old July 4th 06, 10:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Richard M Willis Richard M Willis is offline

Default Tube could close in future heatwaves

"Kev" wrote in message

Something that I have always puzzled over is that if people now wander
off for more than 5 minutes from their home they have to take water
with them to prevent dehydration.

Will this mean that trains will now have to have functioning toilets
on them more frequently ? Given that FCC were exhorting me to
"always carry water with [me] at all times" and to "stay out of
direct sunlight" (!duh), your average railway coach is going to be filled
without
100 litre of bladders waiting to be emptied.

Richard [in SG19]