Old July 4th 06, 02:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Tube could close in future heatwaves

Paul Oter ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

Tap water does me fine anyway, so if they had tap water available at
stations I'd simply use that.

Can I nominate this for this newsgroups's "best idea of the day" award?

Drinking fountains at main NR and tube stations, where travellers can
have a drink or refil their water bottles. Just like at all BAA
airports.

Hmmm. Would you *really* trust a drinking fountain, considering what your
fellow tube passengers may very well have been doing with it beforehand?