Old September 29th 03, 08:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tullyhubbert Tullyhubbert is offline

Default Travel into central London from ....

"Tullyhubbert" wrote in message

Can someone please advice the cheapest way to get two adults and a child
from Stanstead airport to central London and back again. Traveling in on a
Friday morning and returning on Monday evening. (9pm flight) I've had a
look at the Stanstead website and from what I can see the train prices are
almost as expensive as the easyjet flights I'm getting from N.Ireland!

Some more!

On the Friday I'm arriving I'll be using public transport quite a bit. From
East Dulwich as far North as the Ally Pally and lots of places in between.
So I think I'll be needing an all zone travel card. How much is an adult and
a child travel card?

Also I'll be leaving the Ally Pally about 11pm on Friday evening. Whats the
public transport like at that time with regards to returning to East
Dulwich?

So many questions!

Thanks ... John