Old September 29th 03, 08:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Phil Richards Phil Richards is offline

Default Travel into central London from ....

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 21:27:27 +0100 "Tullyhubbert"
said...

Can someone please advice the cheapest way to get two adults and a child
from Stanstead airport to central London and back again. Traveling in on a
Friday morning and returning on Monday evening. (9pm flight) I've had a
look at the Stanstead website and from what I can see the train prices are
almost as expensive as the easyjet flights I'm getting from N.Ireland!

Probably the coach would be the cheapest option. See:

http://www.nationalexpress.com/p.cfm?n=pai-std

--
Phil Richards
London, N4