Old July 5th 06, 04:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default London Terminals and Thameslink

Thanks v much for your answers Paul. I've highlighted a possible
confusion below...

Paul Corfield wrote:
On 5 Jul 2006 08:23:45 -0700, "Mizter T" wrote:

(snip)

(2) For travel from Herne Hill to Farringdon or Kings Cross Thameslink
presumably a ticket is issued with either of those specific
destinations named, is this the case?

No it would be issued to U1 and would thus be valid to any LU station in
Zone 1.

(3) When travelling from the north of the Thameslink route (say
Cricklewood) into central London, are tickets issued to 'London
Terminals' or to specific named stations (e.g. Kings Cross Thameslink /
City Thameslink)?

To the specific named station once north of Kings Cross Thameslink.

I think there's a bit of confusion here - for this third query I was
wondering what happens when travelling *from* north London / north of
London to central London - .e.g. for a Cricklewood to KX Thameslink
journey would the ticket issued be to the destination 'London
Terminals'.

Presumably if the journey was Cricklewood to Farringdon or City
Thameslink the ticket would be issued to U1 - I wonder if this would
also be the case if their destination was Blackfriars or Elephant &
Castle?