Old September 29th 03, 10:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Terry Harper Terry Harper is offline

Default Travel into central London from ....

"Tullyhubbert" wrote in message

On the Friday I'm arriving I'll be using public transport quite a bit.

From
East Dulwich as far North as the Ally Pally and lots of places in between.
So I think I'll be needing an all zone travel card. How much is an adult

and
a child travel card?

Also I'll be leaving the Ally Pally about 11pm on Friday evening. Whats

the
public transport like at that time with regards to returning to East
Dulwich?

Sounds like your best bet is to get one-day Travelcards from Stansted. That
will cover your journey to London and all the travelling around that
evening, on National Rail, London Underground and buses. There may be a
family ticket available. Try the TfL travel planner for that last trip. It
might just be OK, or it might involve night buses.
--
Terry Harper, Web Co-ordinator, The Omnibus Society
http://www.omnibussoc.org