Old July 5th 06, 06:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Paul Oter Paul Oter is offline

Default Arlesey - KX commute

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 08:48:53 on
Wed, 5 Jul 2006, Richard M Willis
remarked:
You must remember that on the FCC line between Peterborough and Finsbury
Park it is now mandatory to carry water AT ALL TIMES. You are liable to
a 20.00+ penalty fare if not.

And not just any old water - it has to be water that has been passed by
the FCC management.

A FCC manager handed me a bottle of Buxton mineral water at KX the
other day, following a hour-long holdup on my journey from Cambridge,
presumably making Buxton the official FCC water, at least on the GN
lines. (Are there any sources of mineral water in the FCC area?)

PaulO