Old July 7th 06, 03:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Aidan Stanger Aidan Stanger is offline

Default London Terminals and Thameslink

Roy Stilling wrote:

"Mizter T" wrote:

I know this is a bit of an old chestnut, but having sifted through a
few previous discussions here on Google Groups I'm still a little
unclear on what the ticketing rules are. I'm hoping the oracles of this
ng might be able to offer clarification.

There are posters at Farringdon that say that "London Terminals"
tickets are not valid there.

It seems a bit late telling the passengers that when they're already
there!

I noticed some ticket machines were altered to display the individual
names of terminals instead of "London Terminals" after passengers turned
up at Kings Cross Thameslink pointing out that Kings Cross is a London
terminal...

--
Aidan Stanger
http://www.bettercrossrail.co.uk