Old July 9th 06, 05:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
vicki.dietz vicki.dietz is offline

Default Driving into London from Dorking

Hello Everyone,

I'm planning a trip to England, will be there very soon and was trying to
figure a way into the city without having to take the rail (4 of us costs
over 30 pounds) or drive all the way there, since parking can be either a
nightmare, very very expensive, or just plain impossible.

Can anyone (or everyone) suggest to me the best way to drive to let's say to
a distant tube station, park for the day, and take the tube into the city?

I'm coming from the Dorking area and would greatly appreciate cost effective
ways to get as close to London as possible without hitting its main
congestion.

Thank You,

-D