Old July 9th 06, 09:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] dtren@my-deja.com is offline

Default Driving into London from Dorking

vicki.dietz wrote:
"David Biddulph" wrote in message
"vicki.dietz" wrote in message

Thank you very much for the information. I have but one more question
I'll ask you, as I don't want to be too much of a bother.

I think I'll by the Day Travelcards from Dorking to London as Dave
suggested using the Groupsave. I'll buy them at Dorking rather than
online, as you suggested.

Will I buy the return ticket at Dorking as well, or must I wait until I'm
at the station in London to buy the return ticket and would this be a Day
Travelcard ticket as well?

Thanks,

-D

The Day Travelcard covers your journey from Dorking into London, travel
around London, and your return journey back to Dorking.

Wow! Four people traveling to and from London from Dorking, unlimited use
of the Tube, all for 23 pounds, that's incredible. I can only hope they
don't stop their GroupSave offer before August!

Thanks everyone for the valuable info...you've saved me quite a headache!

-D

The only catch is you MUST travel together at all times - you can't
split up and do your own things. Not sure exactly how it works - you
may only get one ticket (piece of paper) between you.
Glad to have been of help