Old July 9th 06, 10:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default North Greenwich and the naming of stations (was London Terminals and Thame

In article ,
(John Rowland) wrote:

Rupert Candy wrote:

...any more than people confuse Tottenham Court Road (here we go
again) with Tottenham Hale.

I know that happens.

Ditto Edgware Road and Edgware, which are
equally far apart.

I know that happens a lot, along with Finchley/Finchley Road.

We get confusion between King's Lynn and King's Cross at Cambridge as we
used to with the choice of London Liverpool Street and Liverpool Lime
Street.

--
Colin Rosenstiel