Old July 10th 06, 07:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default North Greenwich and the naming of stations (was London Terminals and Thameslink)

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 03:44:30 +0100 someone who may be Charles Ellson
wrote this:-

There might be a degree of obstruction caused
by the basements of adjacent buildings on the Euston Road if they
continue under the pavement but that should be cureable by the use of
sufficient building material and compensation.

Indeed. Any basements might make at least part of a station.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh