Old July 10th 06, 11:59 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Oter Paul Oter is offline

Default First Class within Zones 1-6

Neil Williams wrote:
Paul Oter wrote:

Section K of the National Fares Manuals (page K1.2) explains how to
calculate prices for First ClassTravelcard season tickets for travel
within various combinations of zones including zones 1-6 and even zone
1 only.

So there *is* such a thing as a First Class 1-6 Travelcard, at least
for 7 day seasons and longer.

I have read it, and stand corrected. Given, however, that a First
Class ODTC is a TOC-specific (Thameslink) product - I think it's only
them - I'm not sure how it applies to that.

In what sense is it TOC-specific? Day Travelcards from Cambridge to KX
aren't TOC-specific.

PaulO