Old July 10th 06, 02:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] riceuten@gmx.de is offline

Default has anyone booked a cab online?

XIIX wrote:
Hey, has anyone else booked a cab online. I did the other night. Was
much cheaper than taking a black cab. the cab arrived on time and i
arrived home safely. By prepaying i didn't even have to go looking for
money at the end of a lonnng night :-) I think its a good idea, any
comments. i used http://www.minicabsinlondon.com and will again :-D

My guess is that "Liberty Car Service", in the person of Naresh
Mahtani, could be the (cough) satisfied customer of the cab company. I
could be wrong ;-)

Registrant:
Liberty Car Service
Studio 21, 56 Magnet Road South,