Old July 11th 06, 09:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Dene Wilby Dene Wilby is offline

Default Hammersmith/Congestion Charge question

On 2006-07-11 09:36:25 +0100, "John Rowland"
said:

Dene Wilby wrote:

I'm about to head out to London for a gig at the Hammersmith Apollo
tonight. I plan to park in a nearby car park. If I head into London
from the M1 and go straight there, will I have to pay the congestion
charge?

No reasonable route from the M1 to Hammersmith would take you through
the charge area. Look out for signs though.

Thanks mate, very much appreciated. I was gonna get it online and would
have just wasted the cash.

cheers

Dene