Old September 30th 03, 01:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Phil Kitchen Phil Kitchen is offline

Default Travel into central London from ....

"Tullyhubbert" wrote in message
... Stanstead airport.

Can someone please advice the cheapest way to get two adults and a child
from Stanstead airport to central London and back again. Traveling in on a
Friday morning and returning on Monday evening. (9pm flight) I've had a
look at the Stanstead website and from what I can see the train prices are
almost as expensive as the easyjet flights I'm getting from N.Ireland!

TIA ... John

PS: First post here so greetings to you all from Northern Ireland.

I live in Epsom, and in the evenings i see branded Epsom Coaches returning
to base. The branding is advertising Stansted to London Victoria for £5, i
do not know how to go about purchasing the tickets however, or how much it
costs.

Phil K