Old July 12th 06, 07:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Robinson Tom Robinson is offline

Default Traffic from M4 to London City Airport?

On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 16:25:20 +0100, Mike Hughes
wrote:

In message , AstraVanMan
writes

Ok, well having just ridiculed using the Northern section of the inner
ring road, if a cabbie's recommending it I might have to eat my words!
So is it likely to be a pretty clear run around 5pm on a Sunday, all the
way from Marylebone to Whitechapel, then?

Depends. So9metimes it can be very easy, other times it is very busy. It
all depends upon what is happening with road works. Again I have the
advantage of being able to use the bus lanes.

Don't forget that on actual Sunday evenings everyone can use most of
the bus lanes, just check the blue signs they're mostly Mon-Sat
7am-10am and 4pm-7pm. Lots of drivers forget this and completely
ignore the bus lanes, which allows you a lot of undertaking potential.

--
to respond via email, visit:
http://tinyurl.com/e48z9