Old July 13th 06, 06:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Victorian values

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 08:36:46 GMT, "www.waspies.net"
wrote:

Paul Corfield wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 20:40:44 GMT, "www.waspies.net"
wrote:

I'd be surprised if a £1million fine PER DAY were "now't to that lot"!
That's the sort of contract that should have been established.
Moreover, th majority of the £1 million ought to be distributed to the
PASSENGERS who suffer as a result of the breaches of contract and not
just go back into T.F.L. coffers.

I think I'm right in saying that any fines go straight back to the
treasury, proprietor one G Brown!

And I would say you are entirely wrong.

Are you sure Paul!

Yep but I'm happy to hear your version as to how the money gets carted
down the road from 55 Broadway to Whitehall.
--
Paul C