Old July 18th 06, 04:25 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
Solario Solario is offline

Default Mixed bag for transport schemes - Watford Junction Redevelopment & Croxley Link

Kev wrote:
wrote:

If our beloved politicians cannot deal with a simple project like the
Croxley Link, that gives enormous benefits for little outlay, what hope
is there for the UK's transportation infrastructure? This is very
disappointing.

Adrian.

The best part of £100m is not what I would call a little outlay but
compared to the likes of the Dome then it is peanuts.

kevin

Does this GBP100,000.000.00 factor in the money generated be
redeveloping Watford (Met.) station and the related RoW?

Adrian.