Old July 18th 06, 10:40 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Peter Masson Peter Masson is offline

Default Brockley station and the ELL extension

"SamB" wrote

On another note, I assume there's no intentions to ever do another
'extension' of the ELL into London Bridge from New Cross Gate,
replacing the Southern service completely? It makes quite a lot of
sense to me, and wouldn't be difficult to do if the ELL trains will be
mainline trains anyway.

I wonder whether there was a missed opportunity, when the Bricklayers Arms
branch closed, to extend the Bakerloo Line, in tunnel to B Arms, then over
the branch to New Cross Gate, possibly projecting to.say, Crystal Palace.