Old July 23rd 06, 03:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default London power problems

On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 14:47:11 +0100, "James Salisbury"
wrote:

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 13:30:56 +0100, "James Salisbury"
wrote:

The tube seems to be takeing a battering with the bakerloo line closed and
various other closures. What is going on?

A complete guess on my part but I would imagine there has been a failure
either at a bulk supply point between the national electricity network
and the LU one or there is a cable related problem on the high voltage
network. It's hard to say whether that is national grid or LU side.

My understanding is that it is an EDF fault at St Johns Wood

Out of curiosity how and when did you find that out given that you posed
the original question?
--
Paul C