Old July 24th 06, 05:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
John Salmon John Salmon is offline

Default Infraco's criticised again in 3rd annual PPP report

"Mizter T" wrote
I did consider that as my defence but as you say logic would suggest
the inclusion of two apostrophes, so I decided not to as I would've
been caught out by the sharp eyed readers here on utl!

I'm glad you're getting to grips with apostrophes. It was you who posted
this, I think:

"Plus has Sudbury Hill Harrow looks like it loses it's 'limited service'
station
symbol simply because it's incompatible with the 'interchange station'
symbol"

Ignoring the strange grammar, I would comment as follows:
"it's incompatible" is ok, because it's = it is;
but "it's limited service station symbol" is definitely NOT ok, because the
possessive its should NEVER include an apostrophe.
See http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~csk/its.html