Old July 24th 06, 08:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ernst S Blofeld Ernst S Blofeld is offline

Default bus transfers and weekend travelcards

Rick wrote:
Whatever happened to the Weekend Travelcard? On a previous visit
(sometime between 1985 and roughly 2000, I recall there being a Weekend
Travelcard that you could buy on Saturday which would cover both
Saturday and Sunday. Or on a holiday weekend, it would cover all 3
days for the price of two.

The weekend travelcards that I have experience of were only ever valid
for two consecutive days, namely a Sat/Sun or a Sun/Bank Holiday Monday.

ESB