Old September 30th 03, 08:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Matthew P Jones Matthew P Jones is offline

Default Watford Junction.. On the Met, Via Croxley...

wrote on Tue, 30 Sep 2003 -
Having also been at the meeting (we did not make contact!) may I add
that the train service planned is simply diversion of the present
service from Watford Met (up to 7 per hour). No additional
Rickmansworth - Watford service is being considered at this stage.

I always thought a Chesham / Watford service would be good

Matthew

--
Matthew P Jones - www.amersham.org.uk
My view of the Metropolitan Line www.metroland.org.uk - actually I like it