Old July 24th 06, 08:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Muttley Muttley is offline

Default Emergency STW demo in London tomorrow

wrote in message
ups.com...

Muttley wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...

Boltar wrote:
I see the usual all western governments = Bad , everyone else =
innocent victim , naive student
politics has been wheeled out again. Isn't it amazing how left wing
activists never grow up.

B2003

I agree entirely!

Marc.

well go and do it somewhere else tosspot

this is a transport newsgroup

Muttley, if all else fails (such as reasoned debate), why not resort to
personal abuse?

Am I a "tosspot" because I contributed a non-transport comment or
because I dared to express a view with which you disagreed, or both?
Really, I'd love to know, because I so much enjoy the thrill of debate
with those so mentally, socially and psychologically superior to me,
like your good self.

Marc.

As you ask

just because you contributed a non-transport comment - I couldn't give a
tinkers
about your politics or for that matter the other bloke with whom you agreed.

As for the rest - your words not mine. I wouldn't hold any of the above to
be true.

nor personally do I find anything thrilling about this 'debate'.

hope that clarifies matters.

Muttley