Old July 24th 06, 11:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Emergency STW demo in London tomorrow

Muttley wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Muttley wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...

Boltar wrote:
I see the usual all western governments = Bad , everyone else =
innocent victim , naive student
politics has been wheeled out again. Isn't it amazing how left wing
activists never grow up.

B2003

I agree entirely!

Marc.

well go and do it somewhere else tosspot

this is a transport newsgroup

Muttley, if all else fails (such as reasoned debate), why not resort to
personal abuse?

Am I a "tosspot" because I contributed a non-transport comment or
because I dared to express a view with which you disagreed, or both?
Really, I'd love to know, because I so much enjoy the thrill of debate
with those so mentally, socially and psychologically superior to me,
like your good self.

Marc.

As you ask

just because you contributed a non-transport comment - I couldn't give a
tinkers
about your politics or for that matter the other bloke with whom you agreed.

As for the rest - your words not mine. I wouldn't hold any of the above to
be true.

nor personally do I find anything thrilling about this 'debate'.

hope that clarifies matters.

Back to the very tenuous link to transport hinted at by the original
poster, does anyone know why the disruption was greatly increased by
the police forcing the rally to take place in the middle of Park Lane
instead of out of the way in Hyde Park as planned?

It certainly did lead to some traffic jams as suggested.