Old July 26th 06, 08:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default reliability of NNL and district line richmond branch

Aosmosis wrote:

"Richard J." wrote in message
.uk...

(snip)

Was any announcement made at Turnham Green about the delay? When was
this?

No aannouncement was made. Also there is a passenger help box. I pressed the
button and it said operator unavailable, please contact a memeber of staff.
Do do this I would have had to go downstairs touch out and approach the
ticket window. Totally unacceptable.

Fill in London Underground's online feedback form and tell them about
it, it won't take more than a few minutes:

https://www.tfl.gov.uk/tube/contacts/form.asp