Old July 26th 06, 10:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mike Bristow Mike Bristow is offline

Default reliability of NNL and district line richmond branch

In article .com,
MIG wrote:
On Silverlink, which runs the NLL, as far as I am aware, the displays
never show anything except the scheduled times, with no adjustments or
variations due to actual events.

This is not true: at Camden Town, Leytonstone High Road and Upper Holloway
at least, the screens show the expected time - when the screens are working.

--
I don't play The Game - it's for five-year-olds with delusions of adulthood.