Old July 27th 06, 07:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default reliability of NNL and district line richmond branch

Mike Bristow wrote:
In article .com,
MIG wrote:
On Silverlink, which runs the NLL, as far as I am aware, the displays
never show anything except the scheduled times, with no adjustments or
variations due to actual events.

This is not true: at Camden Town, Leytonstone High Road and Upper Holloway
at least, the screens show the expected time - when the screens are working.

May be true at those, but I've used Queens Park a lot and never
observed anything to be displayed other than the scheduled train times,
which disappear when the train should have passed, whether it does or
not.