Old July 30th 06, 03:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Tube quiz name game

Paul Corfield typed

Well I got it almost all right from memory.

Jammy boy!

The beckton and king George branches of DLR did my head and I had to
look them up. I could not remember Goldhawk Road for the life of me nor
Buckhurst Hill or Grange Hill!

I named Statford and Bank, but my knowlege of the DLR = zilch!

Remembering the north London line from memory must count as some sort of
sad memory feat.

I got four or five; lamentable really

One comment I would make is that it took about ten attempts to enter the
correct name for Heathrow T123 as there is obviously no tolerance around
getting it precisely right.

I gave up after three attempts; I know where it is & that's enough for me.

The same applies to Kings Cross which has
to have St Pancras added.

Yes, so I discovered...

I'm sad to say I've not yet hit 50%, so I'll study the map & return.

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.