Old September 30th 03, 10:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Nick Nick is offline

Default Dartford via Sidcup: Connex metro = 1tph?

"Huge" wrote in message
"Ed Crowley" writes:

"Nick" wrote in message
With the deletion of several Connex services from the new timetable (in
particular 19:20 Cannon St - Dartford via Sidcup), there's now a 57

minute
gap between Sidcup line services that serve Lewisham.

If you miss the 18:51 from Lewisham to Sidcup, the next train is at

19:48.

So much for "turn up and go".

Connex give even less of a ****

How is this possible?

Sadly, it is...

Recently my trains have been even more squalid than usual. Grimey and
vandalised, in the mornings I quite often see *yesterday's* newspapers
strewn
across the train these days.

Maybe half their cleaning staff left, or they sacked them. Who knows. It's
just like then they first took over the service and didn't appear to do ANY
train cleaning whatsoever.

Nick