Old July 30th 06, 11:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Bike number plates mooted

In article ,
(congokid) wrote:

In article ,
Martin Underwood writes

police or traffic-light cameras. It's rare to see cars go through
red traffic lights (I see maybe one every couple of months)

That's odd. I used to see motorists drive through red at virtually
every junction on my commute to work from Fulham to the West End.
Every day.

Try the lights on Parliament Square. I set off when my lights change to
green. There are still vehicles coming out of Broad Sanctuary every time.

whereas almost every
day I see cyclists ride straight through lights as if they don't
apply to cyclists

I saw plenty of those too.

WHS.

--