Old July 30th 06, 11:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Bike number plates mooted

In article ,
(Colin Rosenstiel) wrote:

Moreover, all resident Members of the University were required to
obtain the Motor Proctor's written consent before having motor
vehicle in the City. I wonder whether that still applies.?

It seems to me that fewer students cycle these days despite motor
controls which continue as strongly as ever, now backed by the
Planning Authority and applied to ARU and private education-linked
housing too.

The other change nowadays seems to be that the Motor Proctor seems to
have lost his former responsibilities for aircraft.

--
Colin Rosenstiel