Old July 31st 06, 12:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jim Brittin Jim Brittin is offline

Default Mornington Crescent Incident

In article ,
says...
I was at Mornington Crescent on Saturday afternoon, to find that a large
area to the South (around Harrington Square) had been cordoned off.
The policeman "guarding" the barrier said that there had been a
stabbing.

On leaving to take an alternative route, though, I noticed a Citaro
"marooned" inside the area still showing "N29". Had this incident
happened on the bus or was the bus just "caught up in events" as it
were?

Hi Ian, presumably this incident

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/uk_ne...833589,00.html