Old August 1st 06, 01:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london
mobibiz mobibiz is offline

Default Software Trial for Delivery/Courier Business

Hello,

Would you like to participate in a trial for our new software
application and get a FREE PDA?? There are no contract obligations. The
only thing we need is that a courier/delivery service use our PDA's
with our application for a couple of weeks and gives us feedback about
usability, missing features etc. The application provides simple,
intuitive, easy-to-use interfaces for delivery scheduling, dispatching,
warehousing, job cost calculation and fleet management.

The company was founded a year ago by a group of students and
entrepreneurs with the goal to come up with some useful software.

Visit: http://www.mobibizlive.com/mobibiz/dispatch.php for more
information or send a mail to .

Kind regards.