Old October 1st 03, 11:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Jonn Elledge Jonn Elledge is offline

Default Crossrail and Maryland

Got a response about this from the Crossrail team, so thought I'd post it
here. Not quite sure which services will continue to serve Maryland, as I
would have thought longer distance ones would be a bit frustrated to have to
stop again so close to Stratford, but there you are...

Jonn