Old August 1st 06, 10:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Newt Dave Newt is offline

Default Oyster NR Question

Paul Corfield wrote:
On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 19:56:55 +0100, Dave Arquati wrote:

Paul Corfield wrote:
On 31 Jul 2006 17:33:40 -0700, "Mizter T" wrote:

I have quite deliberately not said what I do for LU today. I'd probably
get death threats if it was publicised :-)

This has the makings of a fun game... my three guesses would be:
- Closures manager; deciding what bits of the network to lop off next
(Mill Hill East, here we come)

Nope.

- Northern line catastrophe planner

I really don't think the Northern Line needs my help on that topic.

- Earl's Court signalling computer (we all know that the actual computer
itself died about 20 years ago and now LU employ someone to flick
switches to light up the destination arrows manually...)

No, not that either.

I'd guess something that begins with an "R" and has "evenue" in there
somewhere :-)