Old August 5th 06, 09:26 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Commuting times

On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 10:16:00 +0100, Steve M
wrote:

Around 100 minutes a day for me: 50 each way Norbiton - St James's Park
and back, including a walk, 2 trains and one Tube.

I'm surprised you don't go through to Vauxhall and get a 87 or 88 bus up
to Whitehall / Parliament Square (87) or Great Smith St / Marsham Street
(88). I'm guessing you change at Clapham Junction to Victoria and then
battle on to the District Line.

--
Paul C