Old August 5th 06, 09:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Oyster NR Question

On 05 Aug 2006 20:45:12 GMT, Adrian wrote:

Paul Corfield ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message

I have quite deliberately not said what I do for LU today. I'd
probably get death threats if it was publicised :-)

Your job title is actually available on the TfL website. Finding it is
an exercise for the interested reader.

Eek! - I didn't know that.

On an Org Chart an' everything...

Well you're better at searching than me because I cannot find any
reference at all.

Do I spot a new posting name being hatched?

Hardly. If it gets silly I'll simply unsubscribe.

--
Paul C