Old August 5th 06, 09:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Oyster NR Question

On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 22:29:28 +0100, Dave Arquati wrote:

Looks like it was put up as a Freedom of Information Act thing. I'm
slightly surprised that such a thing comes under FoI (precisely because
it makes staff names available to all and sundry) but there's the
excitement of working for the public sector...

So I have since found out. I have to say I am not particularly happy
about that. What is more irksome still is that the TfL site map does
not even show the foi directory under the tube part of the overall site.

Anyway the document is already way out of date in respect of the Chief
Programmes Office.
--
Paul C