Old August 5th 06, 10:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve M Steve M is offline

Default Commuting times

Dave Arquati wrote:
Steve M wrote:
Dave Arquati wrote:
Paul Corfield wrote:
On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 17:12:59 +0100, Dave Arquati
wrote:

Paul Corfield wrote:
What are the totals for other group posters just so we can see if
people
typically do have long or short trip times?

Currently between 15-20 minutes each way by bike (Shepherd's Bush
to South Kensington, about 4km), going up to about 35 minutes by
Tube (the Bush to St James's Park) in September.

this suggest a new job - with LU or someone else?

TfL graduate scheme, but they're keeping very quiet about which
department I start in.

Congrats - which scheme? I'm just coming to the end of mine... and
yes, when I started I didn't find out until my first day where I was
to be working.

Transport planning (hoorah) - looking forward to it! Any useful tips or
advice? (either on here or off list using my first name @ my website
address would be much appreciated)

Same scheme as me - I joined in Oct 2004 after completing a degree in
Transport Management and Planning at Loughborough.

Best continued via email incase I give away any secrets...

Cheers

Steve M