Old October 1st 03, 04:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Lawrence Peter Lawrence is offline

Default Watford Junction.. On the Met, Via Croxley...

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 21:23:39 +0100, "John Rowland"
wrote:

"Peter Lawrence" wrote in message
.. .

Having also been at the meeting (we did not make contact!)

Which one were you?

The left hand one of two retired-looking gents at the opposite end of
the table from the speakers; silent thoughout.

I was the 37yo who asked whether an extra train would be needed, and whether
the money spent on putting lifts at Watford High Street could be better
spent on putting them at Moor Park.

Ah, I remember!
--
Peter Lawrence