Old October 1st 03, 05:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Adrian Hudson Adrian Hudson is offline

Default Watford Junction.. On the Met, Via Croxley...

"John Rowland" wrote in message ...
"Brenda" wrote in message
om...

Does any one out there have any idea as to a
timeframe for the extension of the Met, along
the old Croxley link to Watford Junction....?

You should have come to the talk last night in Watford Town Hall, as
mentioned in this newsgroup by me on the 14th!

The news is that, to my surprise, it looks like it's going to go ahead.
The LU project team expect...

What good news! There is hope for public transportation yet.

Adrian.