Old August 6th 06, 11:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
JMUpton2000 JMUpton2000 is offline

Default Waterloo & City line crane operation this weekend...

Hello

I went down there on Saturday and took some pictures of the first two cars
to be lowered down the hole which can be found he

http://gallery39764.fotopic.net/c1043033.html

The collection is a bit higgeldy piggledy at the moment until I can sort
them out.

It was two car units 5 and 6 that were lowered in on Saturday in a very
impressive operation. I understand the rest of them are due in next
Saturday and Sunday (13th and 13th) so I may go down that way again for
another look.

For the record, my collection of pics from when the cars were lifted out of
the hole on the 1st of April can be found he

http://gallery39764.fotopic.net/c909597.html

Regards
John M Upton

My Fotopic Collections:
South Central/Southern, Model Railway & Other Rail Pictures:
http://gallery39764.fotopic.net/

Bus Pics:
http://gallery42239.fotopic.net/

My Online Novels: