Old October 1st 03, 05:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Tube Driver Faints

"Cast_Iron" wrote in message ...
How someone reacts to a conversation and how they react to a real event are
two totally different things. I also suffer the same probelm and have
meaasured my length in a pub when a discussion I was in got round to such
things (I did manage to put my pint on the bar first), despite the fact that
the injury we were talking about was mine. I've have also had to deal with

I guess your nickname on here is ironic then?

various emergencies and do so without folding up.

Uh huh. And what happens if someone gets injured and you have to discuss it
with a paramedic? Will you just say "Oh , excuse me I feel faint, I must go to the
powder room..." ??

B2003