Old August 12th 06, 06:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew Black (delete obvious bit) Andrew Black (delete obvious bit) is offline

Default Kings Cross Thameslink & "London Terminals"

I am confused by the concept of "London Terminals"
I asked for a ticket from East Dulwich to Kings Cross Thameslink and was
given a ticked to "London Terminals". This ticket was accepted by the
ticket machine at KX Thameslink.

OTOH my understanding from posts here in the past is that KX Thameslink is
only a "London Terminals" from the North.

Not complaining at only paying the same price for a ticket ot KX TL as to
London bridge, but worried about being accosted by an over zealous gripper.

--
Andrew Black
London