Old August 12th 06, 09:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Kings Cross Thameslink & "London Terminals"

On 12 Aug 2006 06:48:03 GMT, "Andrew Black (delete obvious bit)"
wrote:

I am confused by the concept of "London Terminals"
I asked for a ticket from East Dulwich to Kings Cross Thameslink and was
given a ticked to "London Terminals". This ticket was accepted by the
ticket machine at KX Thameslink.

Yes it would be accepted but the gate would not know you have come from
the south.

OTOH my understanding from posts here in the past is that KX Thameslink is
only a "London Terminals" from the North.

Correct.

Not complaining at only paying the same price for a ticket ot KX TL as to
London bridge, but worried about being accosted by an over zealous gripper.

You were lucky but the fault was with the ticket issuer not you.
--
Paul C