Old August 12th 06, 09:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Greg Hennessy Greg Hennessy is offline

Default Gt Portland St tiles (was: Underground Stations and missing panels....)

On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 21:57:46 +0100, Paul Corfield
wrote:

We (those LU employees who work there) should just be shoved in some
modern office equivalent of a battery hen shed should we?

There is absolutely no reason why you or any other public sector employee
should be provided with facilities which have higher operating costs than
equivalent ones elsewhere.

Does your logic also apply to the private sector? If this is the case
then I trust we will see bankers and corporate lawyers sharing the same
facilities as privatised dustmen.

Ohh, a.n other strawman.

You are employed to serve the public, not the other way around.

Cheers for the reminder about why I am employed.

You clearly needed it.

[rest binned unread]
--
Müde lieg ich lieg in der Scheisse,