Old August 12th 06, 11:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael Hopkins Michael Hopkins is offline

Default Kings Cross Thameslink & "London Terminals"

"Barry Salter" wrote in message
On 12 Aug 2006 06:48:03 GMT, "Andrew Black (delete obvious bit)"
wrote:

As is so often the case with stations "South of the River" [1], you have
been mis-sold a ticket.
[1] Not that I'm suggesting those North of the River are perfect, but
the vast majority of issuing errors I've come across have been from
Southeastern, Southern and South West Trains trains stations.

The classic one I have to argue everytime at Farnham station (especially if
I get the ticket seller widely known to be less intelligent than the rest)
is that if I ask for a travelcard and an extension from Boundary Zone 6 to x
(say Brighton, for the sake of argument), instead of getting what I ask for,
I am sold the travelcard and a ticket for Surbiton (the boundary station) to
x.